Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by us to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. The main goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
help you quickly find information, products, and services.
help us create content that is most relevant to you.
alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
– Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you will complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
– Email Addresses. By placing an order you are automatically subscribed to receive our emails.
– Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
– We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
Information Use and Disclosure.
– Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
– Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.)
– We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (‘SSL’) for all financial transactions through the Site. While credit cards are encrypted when stored in our database, we use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information,
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will update your personal information; or stop sending emails to your email address; and/or disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests “Here”
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY